Location Western Sydney
Consultant Melissa Norton
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An opportunity is available for a Security Analyst to join an exciting project team within a well established Australian FMCG. A market leader in their field, you will be reporting to the Security Manager and will be expected to participate in security-related projects.
As the Information Security Analyst you will:
- Perform analysis and diagnosis on events from Cyber Security appliances
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as remediation and security advisory services
- Provide Incident Response support when analysis confirms actionable
- Report and coordinate on cyber incidents impacting the company
- Analyse and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
This is an initial 6 month contract, with the potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced Information Security Analyst, you will have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Relevant software or application skills
- Experience in analysis of technical vulnerabilities and threats
- Experience with security analysis tool sets such as; Nessus and SPLUNK
- Strong understanding of security testing guidelines and security methodologies
- A passion for Cyber Security and 5+ years in Information Security
Although not required the following relevant industry certifications would be highly regarded:
- CCNA or equivalent
- CISM, CISSP, MCP, PCIP
Reference Number: 848450/001
To apply please click apply or call Melissa Norton on 02 8836 3606 for a confidential discussion.