Enterprise Cyber Security Manager
Salary national role
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
ARTC plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. They manage and operate over 8500 kilometres of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making them one of Australia’s largest rail network owners.
The Systems and Technology division have identified the importance of increasing their capability in the area of Cyber Security. To achieve this strategic objective, a newly created opportunity of Enterprise Cyber Security Manager presents itself.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, responsibilities of this role include:
- Governance and compliance ARTC’s business security frameworks
- Management of Cyber Security Incidents and reporting
- Manage and lead the existing Cyber security team ensuring the key strategic objectives are being met
- Drive the successful implementation of projects and initiatives to improve ARTC’s security posture.
- Develop and continuously review ARTC's Cyber Security policies, procedures, guidelines and standards. Manage compliance with these approved documents
- Proactively engage to ensure Cyber Security is an early consideration in the planning/concept stage of business projects.
- Increase the awareness Cyber Security and its importance within the ARTC business
- Creating a positive culture of cyber security awareness and good practice.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in the management of a cyber security function within an enterprise environment
- Experience in ICT Security platforms, such as firewalls, vulnerability management
- Experience in the development of ICT strategies, policies and procedures, with a strong focus on Cyber Security. Ability to communicate with staff of all levels of seniority and technical understanding
This is a rare opportunity to manage a team of professionals on a national level.
ARTC is an outstanding organisation that presents its employees with fantastic opportunities to develop their skills. Please note that this appointment is subject to ARTC’s medical fitness standards relative to the position as well a clear Drug & alcohol screening.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.