Salary AUD500 - AUD800 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As a Security Analyst you will have a direct impact on the IT security delivery within this prominent government organisation.
- Handle and monitor all security operations i.e. suspicious events, issues, web monitoring, email security etc.
- Present recommendations to management on existing services and products within security processes
- Facilitate manual quarterly privileged user access reviews
- Maintain security KPI's and metrics i.e. phishing emails prevented, tickets resolved etc.
- 2+ years' experience as an IT Security Analyst
- Experience with McAfee ePO (mandatory)
- Experience with Endpoint security products, Forcepoint Email Security, Checkpoint URL Categorisation and filtering
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously to strict deadlines
- Relevant tertiary and industry qualifications
- Experience with Office 365 Security, Microsoft EOP/ATP, Intune Mobile Device Management
- CISSP, CompTIA Security+, GSEC qualifications
Immediate start for this initial 8 month contract with the view to extend/go permanent.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.