Cyber Security Specialist - Cloud
Salary cbd location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 6 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Currently embarking on a major digital transformation, this organisation is looking to completely revolutionise the way that the business operates and how they engage with their extensive client base.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Technology Security & Compliance, this role is to support the existing cyber team in an operational capacity. With a strong focus to transition the business to the cloud, this role will require expertise in maintaining cyber security especially from O365 perspective. You will also assist in coordinating, implementing, monitoring, ofsecurity controls.
- Support planning, design and implementation of Security Processes
- Identify improvements across the security framework
- Provide input into the security infrastructure
- Execute compliance procedures by performing compliance checks against systems as per the plan and schedule
- Provide input into audits activities and deliverables in collecting audit requests, updating audit registers and satisfying audit requirements
- Promote positive security practices within technology and the wider business.
- Previous experience working in an enterprise organisation
- Knowledge of cloud-based security protocols/policies (AZURE/AWS/O365)
- Ability to communicate security and security risks to all levels of staff
- Engaging, friendly ad hard-working environment
This is an outstanding role for a cyber specialist wanting to utilise their experience with cloud-based technologies.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.