Network Security Engineer
Salary AUD700 - AUD900 per day
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162018-12-16 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A rare opportunity for a Network Security Engineer to join an organisation based in Sydney's south. This role involves work with firewalls, routers, switchers and Azure/AWS networks.
- Provide technical support and advice on network and architecture within the network security team
- Provide link between network cyber risks and business requirements
- Act on network forensics and investigation from security incidents
- Document work requests and project work through appropriate framework
- IT-related bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience as a network-focused Security Engineer
- 3+ years' hands-on experience with routers, switchers and firewalls (ASA, FortiGate, Palo Alto, F5)
- 3+ years' experience using ITIL, ISO 27000 series, COBIT, or NIST Security Standards
- Extensive experience managing and supporting AWS and Azure networks
Immediate start for this initial 6 month contract with the likelihood of being extended.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.