Salary AUD120,000 - AUD210,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262018-12-26 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Identity & Access Management Security Consultant Rare opportunity for an experienced IAM Consultant to work in an innovative start-up environment that is dynamic, diverse and exciting while also having the financial backing of a massive brand. Pirean is a leading specialist software and consultancy that provides expertise and technology to ambitious digital transformation initiatives. Pirean has recently joined forces with Exostar, a US company founded by Boeing, Rolls Royce, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems and Raytheon. Pirean’s flagship Identity and Access Management (IAM) software platform has won Identity Innovation, Security Innovation, Cloud Security Products awards around the world. The successful IAM consultant will deliver innovative solutions to strengthen cyber security, optimise operational efficiency, improve digital identity and customer experience and; * Empower their clients with a business differentiation. They do so with their digital Identity and Access Management (IAM) expertise; * Build cyber security resilience and compliance with better IAM practices and information risk management practices * Build digital trust and better digital experience with Consumer IAM solutions. * You will need to be a technical ninja who integrates, configures & manages the digital process with an emphasis on Access Management expertise
- Delivering IAM solutions
- Technology Consulting: advising clients on IT better practices, Identity & Access Management processes, technologies and solutions
- IT/Software operations and support
- Java development
- Earning the high satisfaction of our clients
- 3-10 years of Identity and Access Management expertise;
- Preference for candidates with knowledge (can explain how it works, have done before) of Access Management / Authorisation and Single Sign On standards such as:
- OpenID Connect (OIDC);
- Affinity with IBM IAM solutions is a plus (not a must).
- Java software development skills (some level preferable);
- Genuine interest in further progressing you career in identity & Access Management & Cyber Security
The successful IAM Consultant will be highly personable, have boundless passion for technology, is determined, autonomous and can drive innovation when consulting with customers.
This is a permanent position in Sydney CBD with an ASAP start in an innovative FinTech start-up environment.
** Please note that any direct and third-party applications to Pirean will be forwarded to Ben Leighton at Robert Walters for consideration. **
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.