Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a Specialist within the eDiscovery team, your role will involve data analysis using applications such as Relativity, Ringtail and Nuix as well as consultative activities with clients.
- Provide guidance to clients in relation to document review, information and data governance, eDiscovery, technology assisted review and computer forensics
- Project manage matters (end to end) and function as the point of contact for our clients
- Report on local activities and convey consistency with company-wide targets and objectives
- Implement analytics technology including technology assisted review
- Experience in consulting in any of the following specialist areas: document review, project management, information and data governance, eDiscovery tools, technology assisted review, data collection or computer forensics
- Demonstrated ability in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong project management skills
- A professional and collaborative attitude
- Previous experience within the legal/forensic technology industry and hands-on experience with eDiscovery software (e.g. Nuix, EDT, Relativity, Ringtail) will be an advantage.
- Work for a global consultancy
- Birthday leave
- Regular social events and group outings
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.