Graduate Security Analyst
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122019-01-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A successful company is looking for talented graduates to join them as a Graduate Security Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work on Australia's most reputed Cyber Programs in partnership with leading global service providers. You will work in a dynamic team offering competitive salary as well as various learning and development opportunities.
- Work on Australia's most reputed Cyber programs
- Assist in the delivery of innovative security solutions integrated with big data technologies
- Work on a 24/7 shift roster as part of a mature SOC
- Diagnose and read technical dumps and SIEM logs
- Excellent understanding of Cyber Security
- Prior work experience in a SOC is highly desirable
- Exposure to SIEM and monitoring platforms is preferred
- Knowledge of how to diagnose and read technical dumps, SIEM logs, and other
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates to gain a permanent role of a Graduate Security Analyst and work alongside Australia's leading security professionals in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.