Cyber Security Network Engineer
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-02 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 750 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A rare opportunity for a Cyber Security Network Engineer to join an organisation based in Sydney CBD. This role involves work with firewalls, routers, switchers and security protocols.
- Provide technical support and advice on network and architecture within the network security team
- Provide link between network cyber risks and business requirements
- Act on network forensics and investigation from security incidents
- Document work requests and project work through appropriate framework
- IT-related bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience as a network-focused Security Engineer
- 3+ years' experience with penetration testing and vulnerability/risk assessment
- 3+ years' hands-on experience with routers, switchers and firewalls (ASA, FortiGate, Palo Alto, F5)
- 3+ years' experience using ITIL, ISO 27000 series, COBIT, or NIST Security Standards
Immediate start for this initial contract with the likelihood of being extended.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.