Information Security Manager - IAM
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jet Sim
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-01 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The successful candidate will lead a team within the User Access Re-validation (UAR) Processes function and ensure effective delivery using the Sailpoint Identity IQ tool. This position is a people leader role reporting into the Head of Identity & Access Management.
- Advise the bank on various User Access Re-validation (UAR) processes ensuring effective decision making
- Lead a small team to deliver UAR functions across the bank
- Ensure effective delivery of the UAR service and all relevant processes
- Investigating, responding to, re-mediating and reporting on any identified UAR issues
- Assisting in developing and maintaining UAR awareness training programs
- Provide a centralised UAR support function and implement changes
- Maintain information security records and documentation to provide the level of assurance/governance required by the Westpac Group.
- Deliver requirements that form part of SOX & Group Assurance audits, which relate to the UAR process.
- Five years+ experience in Identity & Access Management, information technology, risk management, audit or equivalent role
- Two year's experience managing a team of IT, security or operational risk professionals
- Solid understanding of one or more of the following platforms: AD, Windows, UNIX, Mainframe ( ACF2 / RACF), SQL, Oracle
- Solid understanding and experience in dealing with SOX Controls in particular resolving Access Control issues
- Exposure or experience with Identity IQ product would be desirable
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks related to information security
- Understanding of financial services industry highly desirable
- Experience in a customer service role dealing with supporting end users desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Jet Sim on 02 8289 3204 for a confidential discussion.