Salary AUD950 - AUD1,100 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-27 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 950 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company An innovative organisation is recruiting for a Security Architect to lead their rapidly growing team. The successful Security Architect will have demonstrated experience with Security Architecture and will be responsible for the end to end design of providing solutions, product evaluation and shaping sequencing.
Key role responsibilities
• Architect and design end to end solutions for IT security projects
• Consult with heads of Security teams and key stakeholder to identify gaps and provide solutions
• Lead technical security project implementations and monitor and review progress on program and strategies against reference architecture and strategies.
• Establish a roadmap for capability uplifts in the Technology and Security domain.
• Produce cost effective Technology and Security architectures aligned to stakeholder requirements and enterprise architecture within the agreed deliverable timelines.
• Engage with multiple stakeholders across IT to discuss strategy and business solutions
• Create documentation including high level design and capability models
• Provide technical leadership to ensure appropriate solutions are implemented
Key role requirements
• 5 + years Security Design/Architecture experience
• Demonstrated technical background in Security (operations, risk, identity management, firewalls, ISMS, Governance)
• Cloud security experience is highly desirable (AWS, Azure, IaaS, SaaS)
• Ability to take accountability and to drive sound architectural and strategic decisions.
• Proven record of delivering technology/ organisational change through technology adoption.
• Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories for Technology and Security architectures.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an innovative organisation, working with cutting edge technologies on an exciting lead Architect role with fantastic remuneration rates.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.