Junior Information Security Consultant
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Hatem
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 90000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Company: Established cyber security managed service provider with a comprehensive portfolio of cyber security strategy, governance, risk & compliance services as well as an innovative blockchain & digital solution, Cyber Threat Intelligence Centre. A leader in its field, this organisation specialises in innovative cyber security solutions, tackling various cyber security issues in the public sector.
The Information Security Consultant (GRC) will provide expert advice in relation to cyber security risk management, governance, compliance, policy and process customers in public sector. There are multiple positions as Junior or Senior Cyber Security Consultant.
- Propose, develop, implement and deliver information security assessment frameworks (ISAF) to align IT with PCI-DSS
- Implement and maintain security standards such as ISO27001
- Readiness checks and preparing draft ROC’s/POC's and documentation for ssessments
- Gap analysis on Policy & Procedures and helping with meeting applicable requirements
- Hardening standards development and review experience in producing IS technical documentation
- Communication skills related with both technical and non-technical personnel
- 5-10 year's experience as an Information security consultant or GRC Consultant
- Experience with security standards such as ISO27001
- In-depth understanding of risk management
- Information Security Assessment Framework and alignment to PCI-DSS
- General Understanding of other Cyber Security sectors including SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS, or GRC products
- PCI Merchant Compliance Services (MCS)
- Enterprise Policy & Procedure Orchestrator (EPPO)
- 3Si Hosted Payment Solutions
Join a leading cyber security consultancy that deliver innovative cyber security and digital solutions in the public sector. Unique exposure to difficult customer challenges and potential to progress into a Principle Consultant or Architect in the future.
To apply please click apply or call John Hatem on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.