Salary AUD111,000 - AUD117,000 per annum + plus 17% super
Location Kelvin GroveFULL_TIME
Consultant Helen Brady
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-15 2019-11-07 it Kelvin Grove Queensland Kelvin Grove, Brisbane QLD AU 4059 AUD 111000 117000 117000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is a 12 month max term contract, working on a program of work that is planned to continue for 3 years and therefore has a high likelihood of extension. You'll be working on a program of work that focuses on implementing and uplifting cyber security across the organisation.
- Develop strategic solution and roadmaps that support the organisation's Cybersecurity and Cloud strategies.
- Review existing security and networks architecture, identify design gaps and recommend security enhancements.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging security threats and advise on architecture design to mitigate them.
- Liaise with stakeholders and communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the development and governance of information security and network architectures in large complex organisations.
- Experience with projects that related to uplifting cyber security in a large organisation.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to undertake research tasks under timelines.
- Demonstrated experience in formulating security and network solutions that balance risk, reduce costs while being able to simultaneously increase service.
- Max term contract which provided sick leave and annual leave.
- 17% superannuation and 17.5% recreation leave loading.
- Reduced working year scheme.
- Parental leave provisions.
- Salary packaging.
To apply please click apply or call Helen Brady on 07 3032 2281 for a confidential discussion.