Senior SOC Analyst
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Consultant Jayden Milat
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2019-12-14 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Become apart of a global team of security analysts and through traditional and unconventional methods detect, analyse and mitigate potential security incidents.
You will be responsible for investigating and or resolving issues related to intrusion detection, malware infections, denial of service attacks, privileged account misuse and network breaches.
You will be required to work weekends; scheduling flexibility is available and will enable you to work either Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday.
- Perform threat and target analysis duties, whilst collecting and analysing event information.
- Interpret, analyse and report events and discrepancies in keeping with computer network directives inclusive of initiating, responding and reporting.
- Manage and further execute multi-level responses and address reported incidents.
- Provision reporting and metrics and design dashboards for asset owners and management consumption.
- Develop focused reporting and briefings for advanced cyber threats and activity to various teams and leaders.
- Create and document AARs as well as TTPs, with the ability to do deep dive investigations on complex incidents.
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures and training documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 8 years related technical experience is required.
- 5 years as a minimum of intrusion monitoring, incident response and mitigation, web application security, threat research, pen testing or intelligence analysis.
- Ability to read and write scripts in various languages.
- 5 plus years using SIEM ie. Splunk
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jayden Milat on +61 2 82893131 for a confidential discussion.