Lead Cyber Security Analyst (SOC)
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Phone Allowance
Consultant Cody Berry
Job Ref 1705130/001
Date posted 10 June 2022sydney information-technology/cyber-security 2022-06-16 2022-07-10 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading MSP who’s purpose is to make technology real working closely with the Government & Financial Services sector as well as Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing & Media.
You will be working in a growing Cyber Security team helping customers on their journey to realise tangible business outcomes.
As the Lead Cyber Security Operations Analyst you will be calling the plays and directing the action at the frontline of our clients CSOC. There is a 8 person team of SOC Analysts which you will take charge of, acting as the 2IC to the SOC Manager. You will mentor and coach junior members of the team, manage rosters, lead the technical response for incident and act as an escalation point within the SOC for technical matters.
The successful candidate is expected to understand how to detect, respond and remediate security threats, and must have a good grasp of technology and the components that underpin modern ICT environments.
You will be supporting the SOC Manager to maintain day-to-day operations within the CSOC and spans the delivery of SOC services including vulnerability management, security monitoring, incident response, threat intelligence and reporting.
- Lead a team of 8 SOC Analysts acting as the 2IC to the SOC Manager
- Detect, analyse, respond to, report on, and prevent Security incidents within our clients systems as well as clients
- Provide leadership, and cyber security guidance to team members
- Work in a customer facing SOC environment
- SIEM or log collection primarily Splunk or Microsoft Sentinel or QRadar
- Experience with vulnerability management platforms (e.g. Rapid7, InsightVM, Qualys)
- Programming skills is a bonus – Python & Ruby
- Technical hands-on experience across a range of technologies: Palo Alto, Cisco, Splunk, Trend Micro, Carbon Black, Zscaler, Mimecast, Microsoft
- CISSP/OSCP/GSEC/GCED/GMON/GCIA or equivalent certifications.
- Phone Allowance
- 130-160k + Super
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- High opportunity for progression
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Cody Berry on 02 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD170,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 21 June 2022
One of Australia's largest AWS Cloud Computing Service Providers. You will work within the Professional Services Unit to lead a dynamic 7 person DevOps Engineering team.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 6 July 2022
Exciting opportunity to join an established Big 4 Bank as a Senior Information Security Consultant. To be successful, you will have a strong understanding of security domains, with experience in large enterprise environments.
Salary: AUD1,000 - AUD1,100 per day + + Superannuation & WFH flexibilityLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 5 July 2022
- Provide professional platform architecture and design service for a leading Government organisation
- Based in Sydney’s CBD with WFH flexibility
- 6-month day rate contract with an immediate start
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect to provide high quality professional architecture and design services, supporting the implementation of a new CRM platform.
Your responsibility will be to shape the structure and behaviour of the platform.
Salary: Competitive salary packageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 5 July 2022
Sonic Healthcare is one of the world's leading providers of medical diagnostics. They have a large tech presence in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane and an influx of exciting projects.
Salary: AUD160,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + Superannuation + Equity + 15% BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 1 July 2022
- Site Reliability Engineer (Cloud): GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Site Reliability Engineer (Systems): AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, Databases (MySQL)
- Site Reliability Engineer (Software): CI/CD, Java, Kubernetes, Golang/Python
This organisation’s infrastructure serves millions of customers all over the world, connecting buyers and sellers globally and handling hundreds of millions of page views a day.