Cyber Network Analyst
Salary AUD99,520 - AUD109,719 per annum + Super
Consultant Simon French
Job Ref 1706520/001
Date posted 14 June 2022melbourne information-technology/cyber-security 2022-06-15 2022-07-14 it Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 99520 109719 109719 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
$99,520 - $109,719 + Super
- Implementing, configuring, and maintaining new and existing infrastructure.
- Monitoring and diagnosing information security threats and risks.
- Collaborating and driving server and network maintenance and management.
About the role
The Cyber Network Analyst will play a key role in uplifting SRW’s security posture both from a cyber and network perspective. The role is responsible for network infrastructure and security support and will be heavily involved in the delivery of related projects. The position is a key contributor and risk partner for the delivery of the risk management framework. Collaboration with the SRW Technology team as well as the wider SRW organisation is required to assist maintaining a cyber risk register and socialise the risks to the relevant teams.
- Threats and malware prevention and detection analysis.
- Network, systems and application maintenance.
- Help internal and external users with a broad range of I.T experience
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in computer science and technology, Information technology, Network engineering, Information Security, or related subject.
- Industry certifications such as SSCP, CySA+, Security+, Cisco, Linux, and Microsoft server/security certifications.
- Ability to develop technical documentation including basic policy statements and security standards.
- Strong understanding of fundamental information security concepts and of risk management fundamentals.
This large and diverse team is rapidly building a top-notch Cloud engineering capability. They are working more Agile than ever and are constantly looking for technology breakthroughs that can be adopted into the team’s work. They have a strong focus on nurturing talent that is eager to learn.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon French on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + + Super (17.5%)Location: MelbourneDate posted: 29 June 2022
As a national leader in internet service for a niche sector, this service provider is well known for its employee care and technology first brand. They are only a company of around 500 but are relied upon heavily as an enabler of innovation and for the Australian public.
Salary: AUD400 - AUD500 per dayLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 29 June 2022
- $400-$500 inc. super daily rate
- 5-month contract (with potential for extension)
- Support a high-visibility and multi-year technology refresh program at a Government Agency – based in Melbourne with flexible work environment
Salary: 17% SuperLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 15 June 2022
$123,000 - $133,000
- Lead the strategic direction of the platform environments, across multiple projects and programs.
- Driving a culture of empowerment and inspiring the team to learn, develop, and unlock their potential.
- Support the CIO, Information Services leadership team and staff in executing assigned initiatives.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD128,000 per annum + incl super + bonusLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 28 June 2022
- $120,000 - $128,000 pa incl super
- Melbourne CBD location - Hybrid working environment
- Enjoy a variety of discounts across utility services
Salary: AUD115,000 - AUD120,000 per annumLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 27 June 2022
- Permanent opportunity within one of the big 4
- $115,000 - $120,000 inclusive of superannuation
- Hybrid working arrangement