Cyber Security Engineer
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD165,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Cody Berry
Job Ref 810752/001
Date posted 26 July 2022sydney information-technology/cyber-security 2022-07-26 2022-08-25 not-for-profit-and-charities Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 135000 165000 165000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is Australia’s leading independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organisation, recognised as the peak non-government body in Australia. Working closely across government, industry, consumer, and stakeholder groups.
As the Security Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and administering security solutions and improving security measures to meet the changing requirements of the business.
The successful candidate is expected to understand how to be proactive and stay ahead of cyber threats internally and externally. As well as an understanding on how to complete risk assessments, identify vulnerabilities within a network and creating firewalls.
- Implementing numerous security controls as part of the cybersecurity remediation program
- Vulnerability management and threat intelligence as well as uplifting security posture
- Implement, configure, and monitor security tools such as SIEM solutions, and investigate security incidents i.e. root cause analysis
- Maintain security policies and procedures where technical input is required
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
- Assist in Security Architecture projects
- A variety of SIEM or log collection experience i.e. Splunk, Sentinel, ArcSight or Qradar
- Experience with vulnerability management platforms
- GRC Framework knowledge: ISO27001, ISMS, NIST
- CISCO Firewalls, IPS, EDR Solutions
- Industry relevant certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC or CompTIA Security+
- 3-5 years’ experience of security operations activities
- Scripting experience: PowerShell, Python
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Cody Berry on 02 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD140,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + Super + 16% bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 4 August 2022
- Remote Role
- $140-160k + Super + 16% bonus
- Bleeding edge cloud security & DevSecOps solutions
Top 10 ASX company with 4,000 stores, 180,000 employees & 20 million customers per week.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 8 August 2022
Exciting role for with a leading financial organisation for an experienced application/product support candidate with exposure to fast-paced dynamic front office environments. Suitable for an individual who has a passion for financial markets, trading and technology.
You will be working on the trade floor supporting traders, technologists and other business stakeholders to ensure the functionality of trading platforms and broker applications are maintained and upgraded. The ideal candidate will have the ability to thrive in high pressure environments maintaining strong relationships across the business and should ideally come from a STEM degree background.
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + negotiatbleLocation: SydneyDate posted: 5 August 2022
- Exciting start-up financial services firm
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work (2-3 days in office)
Salary: AUD150,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + + superannuationLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
- 12 Month Max Term contract
- Sydney CBD (hybrid opportunity)
- Java, React, SQL
- Financial markets experience
Salary: AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + Health InsuranceLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 29 July 2022
- Fully Remote Role
- $140-160k +Super & Health Insurance
- Lead security Uplift across Australia's largest Health Insurer
The Company: Global health care insurance group with approx 40 million customers worldwide