Security Engineer IAM
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + Health Insurance
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sabrina Turner
Job Ref 1729170/001
Date posted 29 July 2022sydney information-technology/cyber-security 2022-07-29 2022-08-28 health-and-safety Sydney CBD New South Wales AU TELECOMMUTE AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Fully Remote Role
- $140-160k +Super & Health Insurance
- Lead security Uplift across Australia's largest Health Insurer
The Company: Global health care insurance group with approx 40 million customers worldwide
As the IAM Security Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise as a member of the security engineering function specialising in Identity and Access Management (IAM) for the APAC market unit within our clients APAC’s security platform IAM team.
- Uplift incumbent security technologies
- Design technical IAM solutions and get involved in the decision making process
- Develop, configure & implement operationalisation of IAM solutions (Sailpoint, Okta, CyberArk)
- Provide inputs to solution architecture
- Generate detailed design, user & service guides and deliver best practice IAM integrations and solutions.
- Strong knowledge of IAM, Privilege Identity & Access Management, Identity & Access Governance & Directory Services.
- Understanding of Complex IAM tech issues and the ability to solve.
- Use of single Sign On such as: SAML & WS-Federation.
- Use of IAM Suites such as: Sailpoint, Okta, CyberArk, Azure AD.
- Use of IAM Cloud Solutions such as: Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Performance.
- Maintaining a CI/CD pipeline.
- Use of GIT/ SVN/ Mercurial, Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sabrina Turner on 0 8289 3145 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD135,000 - AUD165,000 per annumLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 26 July 2022
My client is Australia’s leading independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organisation, recognised as the peak non-government body in Australia. Working closely across government, industry, consumer, and stakeholder groups.
Salary: AUD140,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + Super + 16% bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 4 August 2022
- Remote Role
- $140-160k + Super + 16% bonus
- Bleeding edge cloud security & DevSecOps solutions
Top 10 ASX company with 4,000 stores, 180,000 employees & 20 million customers per week.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 8 August 2022
Exciting role for with a leading financial organisation for an experienced application/product support candidate with exposure to fast-paced dynamic front office environments. Suitable for an individual who has a passion for financial markets, trading and technology.
You will be working on the trade floor supporting traders, technologists and other business stakeholders to ensure the functionality of trading platforms and broker applications are maintained and upgraded. The ideal candidate will have the ability to thrive in high pressure environments maintaining strong relationships across the business and should ideally come from a STEM degree background.
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + negotiatbleLocation: SydneyDate posted: 5 August 2022
- Exciting start-up financial services firm
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work (2-3 days in office)
Salary: AUD150,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + + superannuationLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
- 12 Month Max Term contract
- Sydney CBD (hybrid opportunity)
- Java, React, SQL
- Financial markets experience