Data Integration Developer
Salary AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Benham
Date posted 31 August 2016
One of the large retail banks are searching for a Data Integration Developer in Sydney's CBD for a full time role. The Data Integration Developer is responsible for software development and maintenance of assigned projects within the Global Markets Finance area for this Big 4 Bank.
- Interpret critical functional requirements and assist projects leads with development
- Work with project leads in developing and prototyping for customers’ needs
- Contribute to architecture and design of applications
- Perform analysis and design
- Create technical specifications
- Create and execute Unit tests using Nunit or tSQLt or other testing frameworks
- Fix defects in a timely manner
- Extensive programming experience in T-SQL
- Experience in .Net framework, IIS 7.0, SQL Server 2008/2012
- Hands on experience using Visual Studio 2012
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Knowledge of professional design and coding practices
- Previous experience in a stakeholder engagement role
The successful applicant will be responsible for solution, design, improvement and automation of key processes within the Global Markets Finance of this Big 4 Bank.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Benham on +61 (0)2 8289 3240 for a confidential discussion.