Data Governance Lead
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sangi Anantham
Date posted 6 September 2016
This market leading organisation within Asia Pacific are are currently going through an exciting transformation. They are seeking a strong Data Governance Lead to join their project team through this exciting journey.
- Identify and address what the data governance issues are for the organisation
- Engaging with various levels of Stakeholder and Vendors
- Be able to report findings verbally to both technical and non technical audiences
- Design and implement processes that will ensure the continued quality of information in their key information repositories.
- Carry out thorough reviews of data sets, varying in the breadth of focus from specific aspects to the overall performance of the data
- Investigate the causes of identified or potential problems in data sets
- Strong team player who can work closely with others as a part of reviews and investigations and strive on new findings
- Work to strict deadlines; organise tasks and monitor progress
- Demonstrated experience in redesigning and streamlining existing semi-automated reporting processes.
- Be able to bring innovation to Data
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude with using data to deliver insight to business problems.
- Understand the concepts of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Demonstrable experience setting up a data governance framework
- Thorough understanding of both It application and IT infrastructure domains.
- Track record of managing and delivering Data Quality solutions.
- Data Quality qualification, such as CDMP, ISEB, IQCP or similar
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related Business discipline
- Strong delivery focus
- Fact-based, creative, determined, tenacious and efficient
- Highly engaged with staff and customers
To apply please click apply or call Sangitha Anantham on 03 8628 2143 for a confidential discussion.