Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sangi Anantham
Date posted 14 September 2016
Australia’s only true Big Data environment handling over 5 terabytes of raw data per day is looking for a Research Methodologist with a strong background in statistical concepts and working with observational data. If your passion is data, then this is the job for you. Our client is looking for someone who has come from a large dataset background. You need to be a highly curious and pragmatic individual with excellent knowledge of market research who can bring new innovations to improve processes and help the team move forward.
- Design of research
- Reviewing the design of sampling,including population definitions,sampling frames,sampling policies,data collection methodologis and determine the strengths of our data
- Designing and administering survey sample methodologies practices
- Working closely with a team of data analyst and data modellers in sourcing relevant data to identify issues and resolve problems
- Experience working with sample survey research methodologies
- Experience in a BigData environement
- Background and demonstrated skills using quantitative analysis tools (e.g., R, JMP, SASSPSS, SQL)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding and ability to spot patterns and identify problems in large amounts of data
- Background in basic statistical concepts and operations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bachelor‑level or above qualification in market research or marketing with focus on quantitative skills (or other relevant social research area).
To apply please click apply or call Sangitha Anantham on 03 8628 2143 for a confidential discussion.