Data Insights and Analysis Consultant
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sangi Anantham
Date posted 19 September 2016
An end user organization is seeking an Data Insights and Analysis Consultant to join them and provide development on BI reporting solutions while working closely with various stakeholders within the organization.
- Creating reports in Microsoft Reporting Services
- Migration of reports from SQL2008 R2 to SQL2012
- Updating, testing and standardising existing reports
- General Microsoft SQL queries + other SQL coding
- Working through report requests with users to understand requirements/processes and identify where the necessary information is located
- Experience with the whole end to end EDW process
- SQL Server Developing – Stored Procedures and TSQL
- Strong knowledge of ETL and Data warehousing
- 5+ years experience using Microsoft SQL Server with 2008 & 2012 and related development technologies (SSRS,SSAS,SSIS)
- 5+ years experience in Business Intelligence technologies related to the delivery of BI solutions
- Technical skills with SQL Server, SSIS, MS BI Development Studio
- Ability to work autonomously within a complex team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Experience in the energy sector is preferred.
- Tertiary qualified
To apply please click apply or call Sangitha Anantham on 03 8628 2143 for a confidential discussion.