Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sangi Anantham
Date posted 2 October 2016
The role of the TM1 Developer is to drive the successful design, development and delivery of financial modelling and analytical applications, providing knowledge and expertise of Cognos TM1 across the business unit. There are multiple ongoing projects at this organisation, so they’re looking for a strong Consultant with who passionate and is going to drive the TM1 side of reporting.
- Gathering and documentation of requirements from end-users, and translate these into technical data model concepts.
- Manage System Accounting end of month TM1 data refresh for operational and financial data
- Taking ownership of TM1 Planning Project deliverables
- Analysing and responding appropriately to Business Users queries
- Incorporating the full TM1 suite of products, (TM1, TM1 Contributor, TM1 Web ,Cognos Insight etc) to deliver solutions to business users
- Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed outcomes and timeframes, while contributing to the overall work product extensively.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven onsite project experience in TM1
- Bachelor of Computer Science or similar qualification
- Proven ability in working with stakeholders and leading requirements gathering workshops.
- Any experience using any other Cognos Business Analytics tools (CDM, Cognos Insight, TM1 Contributor, Cognos BI or SPSS) is beneficial
- Practical knowledge and experience with Financial Planning, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis,
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- The ability to be consultative and make recomendations to the business
To apply please click apply or call Sangitha Anantham on 03 8628 2143 for a confidential discussion.