SQL Data Analyst
Salary AUD60000 - AUD70000 per annum + super
Location North Shore
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 6 October 2016
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst to kick start their career as a SQL Data Analyst in a permanent position.
As the SQL Data Analyst you will take responsibility for 2 medium size management systems.
Reporting into the IT Manager you will work alongside the DBA as well as part of the wider IT team.
This opportunity will have you challenged and always learning something new. In the role of SQL Data Analyst you won’t be just a number but a highly valued employee with the opportunity to progress your career.
The company offers excellent on the job training and development and pays for annual training courses to help further educate your learning. They will give you the exposure to the latest technology and offer you further career progression.
This is an opportunity for anyone looking to kick start their career in a SQL Data Analyst role with the view of being trained up.
You will work with SQL Sever and BI Tools including YellowFin, Tableau, Power BI
You will join an excellent team environment and be required to work Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm. The company has on site car parking facilities, on site discounted canteen, gym facilities and 6 weeks annual leave.
- Produce and prepare data
- Work with internal stakeholders to produce reports
- Create and interpret data to internal business stakeholders
- Look after 2 management systems
- Work as part of the wider IT team
- IT support analyst with at least 2 years experience
- Experience with SQL Server
- Previous BI experience (less than 2 years) ideal
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 8423 1022 for a confidential discussion.