SQL Developer / Data Analyst
Salary AUD85000 - AUD100000 per annum + super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Ali Cochran
Date posted 5 October 2016
his well-known, industry-leading organization has a rare opportunity for a BI / Data Analyst to join their savvy team of developers and analysts on a permanent basis. You will have a passion for data analysis and manipulating data with the ability to make recommendations and improvements to the business as they undergo a large transition into using Hadoop. You will work closely with SME’s and provided training around Hadoop so you can share your knowledge with the wider team.
You will have a passion for big data, database development and database analysis and have the ability to make recommendations and improvements to the business.
As the SQL Developer / Data Analyst, you will be involved in:
- T-SQL Development; creation of complex stored procedures and performance tuning skills
- Design, development and maintenance of large database management systems
- Building big data and analytics solutions using Hadoop (you will receive training on this)
- Building of ETL processes using SSIS
- Working closely with experts to integrate big data solutions with current systems
- Management of very large data sets
- Stakeholder engagement and future mentoring of other team members
As the SQL Developer / Data Analyst, you will have:
- 5+ years solid SQL Server development skills
- Very strong SQL Server performance tuning skills
- Strong ETL / SSIS experience
- Database design and modelling with experience of analysing large sets of data
- Experience with Hadoop is advantageous but not required
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Ali Cochran on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.