Crystal Reports Developer / Analyst
Salary AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Ali Cochran
Date posted 6 October 2016
Due to ongoing growth and revenues, this globally innovative organisation has a permanent opportunity for a Crystal Reports Developer / Analyst to join its team based in Macqaurie Park. The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders from the businesses' retail functions to create reports and educate the stakeholders. You will also receive Qlikview training and have the opportunity to work for an industry leading brand!
You will join a global innovative company to perform a newly created role within the BI team. As the Crystal Reports Developer / Analyst you will be in charge of working closely the Report Writer to extract and create data and maintain existing reports. You will develop and support the primary reporting function within the BI team across the Asia Pacific Region.
Working as part of the Global IT team you will work in a supportive, flexible environment within a company that promotes work life balance.
As the Crystal Reports Developer / Analyst, you will be involved in:
- Analysing business information needs and translating them into reliable reports
- Working closely with internal business stakeholders to understand data briefs
- Maintaining reports as data changes over time
- Analyse existing, new or changed business processes
- Delivering continuous improvement of reports and processes including automation and data quality
- Consolidating and standardising existing reports across different systems, tools (including Qlikview and Crystal Reports) and brands in the APAC region
As the Crystal Reports Developer / Analyst, you will have:
- 2-3 years Crystal Reports experience
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Qlikview (bonus)
To apply please click apply or call Ali Cochran on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.