Business Intelligence Consultant
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sangi Anantham
Date posted 12 October 2016
A global Consulting organisation is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant on a permanent basis. You will be joining an established Information Management division, with an enviable blue-chip Client base. The successful candidate should be passionate about Data and delivering tangible insights on behalf of their Clients. You will have a good understanding of analytical tools such as SAS or R and come from a strong SQL background. You should posses superior stakeholder engagement skills, be self-driven and motivated to be successful in you career.
- Degree qualified in either Mathematics or Computer Science
- Strong experience in SQL
- Strong experience in the BI lifecycle - ETL process, data visualization, etc.
- Experience using Tableau or Power BI
- Demonstrated business and commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with effective collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high quality of work
- Ability to interpret findings and identify key actionable insights
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and systems
- Expertise in manipulating and combining large, high dimensional datasets from multiple sources
- Good understanding of relational database models.
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude with using data to deliver insight to business problems.
- Investigate the causes of identified or potential problems in data sets
To apply please click apply or call Sangitha Anantham on 03 8628 2143 for a confidential discussion.