Microsoft SSIS ETL Developer
Consultant Sara Burns
Date posted 13 October 2016
This exciting opportunity is working with one of Australia's Largest and Innovative Educational Institutes to gain exposure to major projects within a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environment as a SSIS ETL Developer. As the successful SSIS ETL Developer you will be part of a successful data warehouse team, working closely alongside the development and business areas to meet customer’s requirements. Part of your responsibility will be analysing, developing, enhancing, implementing and supporting the current DW/BI platform.
As the successful Microsoft SSIS ETL Developer you will need:
- 3+ years experience working with MS BI Stack, particularly SSIS.
- 2-3 years development experience with SQL Server 2005 or upper version.
- Experience working with T-SQL programming, writing Stored Procedure, Triggers and Views. Expertise of import/export, transform and converting relation data to XML and data modelling in both Data Vault 2.0 and star schema methodologies is also desired.
- Experience working with SSIS package design, development and deployment process. Working with large volume of data and scripting in SSIS package is a plus point.
- A good understanding about SQL Server architecture and functionality of different components like Database Engine, Analysis Services, Integration Services.
- Knowledge of Cognos and Amazon Redshift is also preferred.
- A good understanding about Data Warehouse concept including ETL process and Reporting Services.
- Good written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to lead, negotiate and influence.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Burns on +61 2 8289 3105 for a confidential discussion.