Global Data Migration Lead
Salary AUD170000 - AUD190000 per annum + 12 Month FTC
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 23 October 2016
Leading global professional services firm working on global ERP transformation program. Looking for a Data expert to assist in migration phase.
We are currently looking for a data migration expert to take up a critical position in a large global ERP transformation program. Working as part program team you will be responsible for building, overseeing and leading a small team of data migration experts to ensure that data is migrated sucessfully from the existing legacy systems into the new core systems. The role will entail global based systems thus requiring people with solid international program experience. Finally as the client is a major professional services firm we are looking for people who has specifically worked with practice management systems ideally in a consulting, legal or accounting background.
- Management of the regional data cleansing team and coordination with the global data team
- Providing knowledge of the data architecture of the existing legacy practice management system and the identification of data objects to be migrated to the ERP
- Analysis of the quality of existing data to support the migration to the system based on a globally defined assessment template and data cleansing instructions.
- Direct the legacy data cleansing and transformation cycles
- Creation of test data for regional integration testing, including approval of test design
- Obtain sign off of data quality prior to load and validation of data post-load
- 10 years of experience as a Systems Manager, Architect or Data lead.
- Experience working with ERPs and other critical business systems in a global manner
- Solid experience working with at least 1 practice management system
- Proven experience on large data migration projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management capability
- Perfect communications.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.