Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sara Burns
Date posted 14 November 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience with one of the industries newest Analytics Practices and be part of the successful development and delivery of analytics. As the Data Scientist you will be part of an innovative team, working alongside the development and business areas to meet customer’s requirements. This is a hands on position requiring an individual with highly qualified expertise in Data Science – statistical modelling and predictive analytics as well as having excellent strong problem solving skills.
As the successful Data Scientist you will need:
- 5+ years experience in a hands on Data Scientist position.
- Advanced data modelling and statistical analysis skills.
- > 3 years’ experience in analytical tools such as ‘R’ and ability to develop multilevel models.
- Ability to build complex models using SQL, DAX, R and Python.
- Create complex machine learning algorithms .
- Demonstrated strong conceptual and analytical skills, ability to translate complex business issues into well-structured analytics research projects.
- Proven ability to build complex analytical models that produce answers to difficult questions.
- Experience in working with large, complex Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse environments.
- Relevant degrees in Statistics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Burns on +61 2 8289 3105 for a confidential discussion.