Graduate Data Analyst
Salary AUD350 - AUD400 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alexander James
Date posted 24 November 2016
A Big four bank is looking for a Graduate/Junior Data Analyst to join for a 9 month contract.
This role is based in Sydney’s CBD and you will need a strong understanding of SQL and knowledge of Teradata databases would be beneficial. You will be tasked with extracting and manipulating to data to create automated updates to banks enterprise wide organisation chat.
- Supporting implementation of a Position Management hierarchy structure, including administration of position creation, changes and management
- Own and update the ‘position master’ tool and Org Hierarchy master in excel
- Review and assess requests for new positions, feeding in as required to the People Change Governance process
- Review and update position transfers and movements
- Validation of employee data changes against the position master
- Identify trends, risks, issues and opportunities for improvement in the position management process
- Supporting the Divisional Organisation Design Review process through the development of organisation charts for modelling and review purposes, using a centralised data file and Org Charting software
- Using the tool function to create org structures in a standardised format
- Manipulating charts to create the clearest/ optimal view, including making judgements on the optimal format
- Updating org charts with amendments provided by HR business partners
- Developing different versions of org charts based on business case assumptions and variations
- Experience with SQL essential
- 1-2 years commercial experience preferred
- Experience with Teradata preferred
To apply please click apply or call Alexander James on 02 8289 3176 for a confidential discussion.