Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 21 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst who desires to work in a fast-paced and constantly growing environment to join their team of passionate professionals. Many benefits including free food, the use of latest/best technologies and a lot of investment on on-going training (certifications, etc). Cloud services platform experience required. This role is permanent, with an IT solution company based in Barangaroo. Offered salary up to 140K + Super.
The Data Analyst will play a key role in the organisation and will be responsible for the following:
- Set up of data architecture
- Ensure data integrity/quality through data flow and transformation.
- Analyse complex data sets to identify trends and patterns
- Drive adoption of best practice
- Work with different stakeholders and ensure they have all the necessary data information
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Own the full cycle of data analytics :
This includes data discovery, data verification and business requirements to developing models, visualising results, identifying actionable insights and communicating results back to stakeholders.
- Experience in cleansing and preparing large, complex datasets for analysis purposes
- Experience with Cloud services platform (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Ability to quickly pick up new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to adapt to various stakeholders
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Cognos BI)
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- 3+ Years' Experience in Database heavy roles
- Experience with Amazon Redshift, Cloud extract tools (e.g. Fivetran) and transformation tools (dbt) is desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.