SQL Database Administrator (DBA)
Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Alex Colville
Date posted 25 August 2016
You will be joining an existing IT team consisting of both applications specialists and infrastructure support. With national operations the organisation major IT componant is based out of the Perth head office.
As SQL Database Administrator the ideal candidate will posess most of the below skills and be able to start full time work within approximately four weeks. In addition to holding full working rights within Australia
- Experience in MS SQL Server.
- Experience in designing and build in 'starjoin' data warehouse, including ETL from applications
- Strong logical and analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Able to find root causes of problems and quickly determines efficient solutions
- Can anticipate risks and mitigate in the moment
- Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle)
- In-depth knowledge of SQL
To apply please click apply or call Alex Colville on 08 9266 0946 for a confidential discussion.