HR Systems Analyst
Location Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Sangi Anantham
Date posted 2 November 2016
Exciting opportunity to join a fun and jovial environment as a Senior HR Systems Analyst. The successful candidate will have experience with Kronos, be a highly motivated individual and strong team player.
- Technical ability to administer Kronos, preferably in a health environment
- Strong experience working with Chris21
- Extensive experience with database management, and SQL.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage stakeholders
- In depth knowledge and experience in solving technical and data integration problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Assist in the maintenance of the Organisational Reporting Packages.
- Support system interfaces and intergrations as required to fascilitate the HR and sysem reporting requirements.
- Assist in the developing and maintaining web based applications supporting the requirement to improve communication and transfer of information from line areas to the departments within Human Resources.
- To produce ad hoc reports as required by Managers throughout the Organisation
- Use experience to optimise the performance of the various reporting systems
- On-going monitoring of performance and the resolution of any performance problems
- To assist and support ongoing maintenance of all Kronos applications
To apply please click apply or call Sangitha Anantham on 03 8628 2143 for a confidential discussion.