Senior Oracle DBA
Salary cbd location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 7 February 2017
With a fantastic reputation for providing high-end services to their extensive customer base, this client is currently on the market to strengthen their IT department.
Due to a recent secondment, an excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Oracle Database Administrator for a 2 year fixed-term period.
- Experience with designing, installing and managing large corporate Oracle databases on Linux based operating systems
- Dealing with the implementation and maintenance of database security and access controls to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data assets
- Installation, configuration and management of Oracle database related software such as Real Application Clusters, Advanced Security, Data Guard, OEM and WebLogic products.
- Experience designing and implementing high availability strategies, performing backups/recoveries, carrying our monitoring, tuning, cloning, scripting, patching and upgrades.
- Exposure and working knowledge with Golden Gate/Shareplex replication tools (desirable)
- Working experience with Oracle Data Integrator Oracle Fusion Middleware/JBoss Fuse Middleware (desirable)
- MariaDB/Galera on Linux (desirable)
- Industry certifications in any IT related sector
- Working effectively in large organisations
- Previous exposure to supporting complex applications
- High drive to work as part of a dynamic team
Please note that the successful candidate will have to pass an Australian National Police record check prior to commencing.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.