Oracle Apps DBA / Developer
Salary AUD80 - AUD100 per hour + 12 month contracts
Location Northern Suburbs PerthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Clint Davies
Job Ref 1724030/001
Date posted 5 August 2022perth information-technology/databases 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 it Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 80 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working within a large Tech team and reporting into the Data Manager. The Oracle Apps DBA will design, develop and maintain Oracle and SQL databases, build ETL Data Pipelines to provide a better overview of the business to key stakeholders in a DevOps CI/CD environment.
This role is a 12 month contract with plenty of WFH flexibility and working within a growing data team.
- Participate in iteration/release planning, daily stand up meetings and collaborative design and analysis sessions
- Analyse and communicate technical or architectural risks and apply strategies to minimise them
- Ensure software design and architecture supports and is aligned to broader technology and architecture strategy
- Knowledge of foundations best practice software methodologies and patterns
- Experience in DevOps concepts, tooling and processes and apply this experience and knowledge across a highly complex and diverse technical environment
- Build data systems and ETL pipelines from a wide range of data sources such as relational databases (Oracle and SQL Server), Web API’s and flat files
- Extensive experience in complex system design and development, within medium to large enterprises
- Demonstrated experience in application analysis, design, development and deployment using Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience building / developing ETL pipelines
- Ability to work within a multi-skills team
- Understanding of Data Lakes / Warehousing highly desirable
- 12 month ongoing contract
- Plenty of wfh flexibility
- $80 - $100 per hour / 40 hour week
- Options to opt into Contractor Benefits Platform (Corporate retail discounts, insurances etc)
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: PerthDate posted: 5 August 2022
Join a Leading Global Mining Software Company as a Senior Software Developer working on their Geobank product.
This Global Mining Software Company develops technology accelerating the world’s transition to next generation mining. Established in 1986 and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, they operate in 10 countries believing the key pillars to success are Team, Clients, Outcomes and Growth.
An industry leader in intuitive mining software, you will be an integral part of the development team assisting with the continual improvement of their Geobank product through a mixture of Desktop & Web development with the end goal of migrating from on-prem to cloud.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: Perth CBDDate posted: 4 August 2022
Our client was founded in the 1970’s and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. They have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and their customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite, and iron ore.
Salary: AUD135,000 - AUD145,000 per annumLocation: PerthDate posted: 3 August 2022
This organisation is a global leader in the development of integrated and innovative risk management, health, safety and environment software solutions, with an expanding Australian and International Client base. Committed to workplace safety for over 30 years the organisation partners with large enterprise level resources and government organisations. They have a reputation for providing innovative data driven insights to better manage and mitigate future risks in the workplace.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Perth CBDDate posted: 29 July 2022
Robert Walters is seeking a Senior Technical Consultant for a well-known service provider located in Perth’s CBD servicing large client sites
Salary: NegotiableLocation: PerthDate posted: 28 July 2022
This organisation is a well-known service provider located in Perth's CBD servicing large client sites. This position sits in the senior team working on exciting projects alongside Technical Architects and Business Analysts. The right candidate will have worked previously on projects with large state physical infrastructure.