Salary AUD170,000 - AUD220,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 30 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Architect with a strong history in alignment of technology solutions with business strategy with a leading professional services firm in Sydney CBD. Best suited to EAs experience in internal facing positions. Strong focus on Infrastructure domains - networks, security, data centre, end user computing and servers.
Joining a global IT professional services brand, the successful Enterprise Architect will engage directly with C-Level executives in client accounts to develop holistic IT solutions, leveraging new technologies to enable commercial business goals.
The successful Enterprise Architect will have extensive experience in commercial strategy, IT road mapping and architecture related to the Network, Security and Infrastructure and Wireless domains. Expert knowledge of emerging trends and products in the IT landscape that may impact business strategy is essential.
Recent experience in an internal Enterprise Architect function is highly advantageous.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to define IT strategy in ling with commercial strategy
- Manage infrastructure road maps and architecture according to business requirements
- Domain experience across network infrastructure, security, data centre, hybrid cloud, mobility/wireless and end user computing solutions
- Proactively manage the direction of IT strategy and key initiatives
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and focus in all architecture solutions
- Demonstrated experience in developing of blueprints, road maps and strategy across Network, Data Centre, Security and EUC Domains
- Proven knowledge and experience adapting to emerging technologies and trends in IT landscape, providing analysis of potential risks and benefits to business partners
- Extensive experience in facilitating workshops and strategy definition sessions
- Technical knowledge of Security, Cloud, Network and Mobility technology and architectures
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, ITIL or SABSA highly desirable
This is an opportunity to engage at the strategic business level with multiple customers providing advisory and influencing their strategic technology direction to proactively manage commercial sustainability.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.