Salary Attractive daily rate
Location Hills District
Consultant Melissa Bicanic
Date posted 12 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This large ASX listed business based in Norwest Sydney is a household name. They are a market leader in technological advancement. Due to an increase in projects and project work, they are looking to add an Infrastructure Architect to their project team. Although there is some public transport available, this role would best suit someone who was willing and able to drive to work. There is free on-site parking.
As an Infrastructure Architect you will:
- Work on IT projects to assist their migration to public cloud
- Work closely with the Technical Architects to align new work programs
- Produce, present and gain approval for Infrastructure high level designs
- Ensure that a project or program of work is delivered via a partner in the most cost effective and productive manner
- Work with the relevant Infrastructure teams, partners and vendors
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including running forums
This is an initial 6 month contract, with a potential to extend.
Skills and Experience
As an experienced Infrastructure Architect, you will have:
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role within a large, complex organisation
- Experience with Cisco, load balancers, network and application visibility and network automation
- Network experience including design and architecture for datacenter core network solutions
- Knowledge of client-server networking and database management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Although not required, any experience within Cloud environments will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1088740/001
To apply please click apply or call Melissa Bicanic on 02 8836 3607 for a confidential discussion.