Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam Lane
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-28 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An Industry leading organisation is look for an infrastructure architect that has experience working within large enterprise companies. The purpose of the position is to maximise the value of the companies technology investment whilst assisting their teams to succeed.
- Consult and Engage stakeholders to maximise the benefit achieved through technology investment.
- Maintain a broad and deep knowledge of enterprise technology to stay at the forefront of industry developments.
- Assist project teams by leading technology related decisions and supporting overall project delivery.
- Extensive and broad infrastructure knowledge and exposure.
- Minimum of 5 years infrastructure / technology architecture experience within a large enterprise (500+ users).
- Passionate about technology and its use within large enterprises.
- Great presentation and communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical solutions and concepts to both technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Financial services background preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Sam Lane on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.