Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 7 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As an Integration Architect, you will take responsibility for the architecture and designing of all activities related to the integration of applications, solution components and third-party capabilities to deliver solution driven outcomes.
- Deliver new and complex solution to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Build integration centric solutions, process centric soluions and cloud based solutions
- Make sound design decisions to deliver functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of automation, analytics, data mining, optimisation, decisioning, modelling, business rules and workflow processing.
- Lead and manage a co-sourced team of specialists
- A solid understanding of how digital, middleware, process automation, data and analytics can be integrated
- Clear evidence of the ability to architecturally design and deliver ‘leading edge’ data-driven solutions to significant business problems is essential
- Strong knowledge of different integration protocols, including JSON/REST, SOAP/JMS, XML/HTTP
- Proven ability to develop and manage enduring client relationships
- Present in a professional manner and have a positive personal presence with a high degree of personal awareness and desire to be a part of a high performing team.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.