Security Solutions Architect
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Global managed services provider requires Security Solutions Architects to provide consultative sales and technical security solutions to Tier 1 & 2 clients. The Security Solutions Architect will also have responsibility for IAM and Cloud focused solution design, business development, transition of projects from pre-sales to delivery, and technical sales support.
About the company:
Global managed services provider is looking for an experienced Security Solutions Architect to take a permanent role. Specialising in IAM and Cloud solutions, the successful Security Architect will be responsible for working closely with the sales team and end business stakeholders to translate business requirements into high level security solutions and lead solution design.
This position requires extensive knowledge and design experience across the Cloud and Identity Access Management technologies.
- Scope customer requirements and translate into security strategy and technical architecture
- Conduct workshops, design presentations and discovery sessions in order to define and present security solutions
- Work closely with the sales team to support the bid and sales process of security solution offerings
- Provide account/stakeholder management and business development throughout solution sales and tender processes
- Create and respond to tender requests (RFI, RFP, RFQ)
- Create security architectures, high level designs and low level designs
- Support the customer and the technical delivery team throughout design and delivery phases
- Function as the escalation point of all security requirements
- Demonstrated experience in a Security Solution Architecture or Presales
- Strong experience across Cloud/Identity Management and Security (Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Demonstrated experience creating and responding to tenders (RFP, RFI, RFQ)
- Demonstrated experience in Architecture/Design of security solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Security (SIEM, IDS, IPS, Malware, Endpoint Protection, IAM, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Bluecoat)
- Strong pre-sales and consulting experience is necessary
- Prior experience in Managed Services organisation is desirable
This position offers a competitive salary package with commission, an established sales pipeline and the opportunity to work for a well reputed global managed services provider in the Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.