FastTrack Support Engineer/ IT Consultant (Pre Sales)
Salary AUD680 - AUD740 per annum
Location North RydeCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michael Holmes
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a worldwide leader software, services, devices and solutions in a highly visible role, working with 3 other team members across the globe in a Pre-Sales Support Engineer capacity. A passion for technology and cloud services is a must. You will ideally have a background in infrastructure and be able to clearly explain complex concepts to internal stakeholders. This position does offer working from home once you have settled in to your new role.
- Deliver Pre sales support in the APAC region
- Provide technical advice and guidance to Sales teams on Usage and Adoption
- Resolve escalations related to Eligibility, Engagement Issues and FastTrack Process
- Support the Sales teams remove barriers to usage, explaining, demonstrating, and proving what the company can do to enable their customers digital transformation
- Deliver technical readiness sessions, webinars and customer sessions to coach and drive field readiness and education
- Coach to remove technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate engagement and adoption
- Demonstrated interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills. As well as being able to work as part of a team. Second language from the APAC region will be highly regarded.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role with experience in infrastructure being highly desirable
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning, as well as substantial experience in technical pre-sales or technical consulting roles
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology.
- Technical knowledge across the following workloads:Enterprise Mobility & Security, Exchange, SharePoint/OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Office ProPlus, Yammer, Project, Visio, Power BI and Windows 10
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering. Experience in one of these relevant fields is a bonus, computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Certification in the following is highly desirable:
- Windows and Office 365 client technologies (MCSA or MCSE)
- Information security (CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, CISAM)
- IT Infrastructure Architecture (CITA, MCA, MCSE)
- Virtualization solutions (MCITP, MCSE)
To apply please click apply or call Michael Holmes on 02 8423 1031 for a confidential discussion.