Salary AUD180,000 - AUD250,000 per annum
Consultant Meghan Donnithorne
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-04 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Global well known name based in the Sydney CBD requires an experienced Enterprise Architect to lead business enterprise architecture initiatives to maximise realised value across the enterprise. As a "true enterprise architect" the successful Enterprise Architect will be involved with both strategic and tactical aspects of the relationship and engaging with all aspects of the business from sales through to delivery to identify and support areas for growth through transformation, innovation and disruption.
- Responsible for strategic architecture covering everything from sales through to delivery
- 80% business architecture focused, 20% technical
- Develop a holistic IT strategy that supports the business strategy
- Develop enterprise architecture practices, governance and design patterns
- Commercial focus of effectiveness of solutions through optimisation of technology and services
- A proven track record and experience as an enterprise architect
- Client and service focused
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to present solutions to senior stake holders
- Broad vendor product knowledge
- Broad technology skills set across IT services, networking, contact centre, security, EUC and digital solutions.
- TOGAF or ISO certifications preferred
To apply please click apply or call Meghan Donnithorne on +61 2 8289 3141 for a confidential discussion.