Location Bowen HillsCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ashlee Swanson
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a member of the LIS Program team and reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will assist in the successful delivery of a range of projects supporting the replacement of the existing LIS. As the Solution Analyst, you will work closely and in collaboration with the Solution Owner, Project Managers and other Analysts to ensure effective analysis and data capturing across individual projects within the LIS Program.
- Support the overall solution design and implementation requirements in alignment with existing standards and principles.
- Support device and network connectivity planning and implementation activities in a large complex environment.
- Support the requirements definition and analyse options to support faxing capabilities in the new LIS.
- Document the Identity and Access Management (IDAM) current and target state across the solution environment to support the IDAM strategy and approach definition for the program.
- Attend application build workshops and identify potential architectural impacts across both the new LIS and related enterprise applications.
- Support the future state solution architecture design across business, information, application, identity, integration, data and technology layers requirements in alignment with existing standards and principles.
- Identify technical dependencies and assist in resolving gaps with regards to lab devices connectivity and integration to the new LIS.
- Produce the application design specifications.
- Support creation of the hosted infrastructure design specification.
- Support the vendor to establish cloud-hosted data centre capabilities.
- Support the build team to ensure product design issues are resolved in a timely manner while identifying and minimising solution design and delivery related issues.
- Support the test team in creation and execution of application, System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases.
- Support the planning, design and execution of the application security assessment.
- Support technical planning for the development of the implementation deployment plan.
- Capture design decisions and solution modules inter dependencies during the build process to populate the as-built document and support the architecture design quality assurance process.
- Minimum 7 years' experience undertaking ICT projects and providing ICT solution design services.
- Experience identifying technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Demonstrated experience with a large complex application implementation or replacement project.
- Demonstrated ability to support program/project level planning and prioritisation of activities based on both risk management and schedule imperatives.
- Demonstrated ability to identify impacts and dependencies to support business transformation initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
To apply please click apply or call Ashlee Swanson on +61 7 30322231 for a confidential discussion.