Senior Technical Consultant
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-11-22 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This company`s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount.
This is a newly created role based in client`s Sydney CBD office. You will work with pre-sales and sales teams, engage with business and IT staff at prospective clients to answer technical questions and ensure a clear understanding of both the requirements and capabilities of client`s solutions.
You will work with IT and stakeholders during the planning of infrastructure to ensure solution architecture meets all system requirements and best practises.
You will also liaise with IT during infrastructure implementation to smoothly and swiftly resolve any issues that may arise.
- Previous experience in consulting / client facing role
- Strong knowledge and experience of networks, architecture, application interaction, identity management, networking, cloud
- Background in software development / delivery
- Proven experience working with virtualization and cloud technologies
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technologies (.NET, VB, C#, SQL Server,Windows)
- Design & Architecture, Documentation
- A willingness to travel
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.