Salary AUD180,000 - AUD200,000 per annum
Consultant Meghan Donnithorne
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working in a team of five Enterprise Architects for a global IT consultancy based in the Sydney CBD. The Enterprise Architect is engaged after a project is qualified through the sales team to deliver on a diverse range of projects. With a large pipeline of digital transformation work, the Enterprise Architect is a technology agnostic position understanding core elements of both infrastructure and application side of a digital transformation with an emphasis on the application side.
- Consult to diverse range of customers across government, financial services, and the SME market. Work with the sales team to evaluate customer’s business needs with input to strategic planning of business systems and directions.
- Based in the Sydney CBD with some travel to clients sites as required
- Apply a structured architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Design and develop high quality business solutions and other projects including a solid programme of work to cover the technical and business aspects. Projects and requirements can be diverse; however, the role will have an emphasis on enterprise architecture for digital transformations
- Assist clients in the development of key architectural processes
- Be accountable for defined assignments/projects often involving immediate action or medium term planning of human and other resources.
- Liaise with architects, application developers for delivery
- Ideally TOGAF certified with a strong understanding of best practice architectural frameworks
- Diverse technology background, with a subject mater expertise in one or more related areas (business, application, information and/or technology).
- Experience designing and consulting to clients around digital transformation needs
- Able to identify the architectural views and level of detail required to meet the client objectives. The choice needs to consider scope, outcomes, practicality, business benefits, compliance and legislative requirements, fit for purpose, budget and time frame.
- Able to contribute in a number of areas outside of speciality.
- A consultative approach with strong written and verbal communication skills
Ideally looking for an experienced enterprise architect; however we will consider senior solution architects looking to make the transition into an Enterprise Architect role if you can demonstrate a broad enough background in digital and application technologies as well as the attititude to leann and aptitude to help sest up an Enterprise Architect framework.
To apply please click apply or call Meghan Donnithorne on +61 2 8289 3141 for a confidential discussion.