Consultant - Solution Design/Architecture
Consultant Philippa Willis
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 it Darwin Northern Territory AU AUD 100000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Fantastic opportunity based in Darwin to utilise your experience across the solution design and architecture space and take on a client facing role where you will partner with organisations to navigate key organisational challenges.
As part of the team, your impact will be seen by creating a clear direction on how clients should transform their technology landscape, architecture and operating model to address the challenges of today and seize the opportunities of tomorrow.
In this role, you will partner with a diverse range of clients and provide expert consultation focusing mainly on information management, data analytics, robotics process automation, business and IT strategy development, IT advisory, change management and project management. Through a range of engagements, you will gain exposure to Enterprise architecture design, infrastructure and integration architecture, platform level solution architecture and vendor evaluation.
You deliver a compelling value proposition to business stakeholders and build and sustain collaborative working relationships. As needed, you also will support the delivery of other engagements in areas such as performance improvement, target and business operating model reviews/development, procurement and supply chain.
Continuing your career in this role, your colleagues would vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Demonstrate an ability to be customer focused, open to reimagine what is possible, and make complex concepts simple and easy to digest
- Are motivated by personal growth and accountability, with a desire to build strong, caring and fun relationships within the team
- Are known to create and drive pragmatic outcomes and have an impact on your clients
You will have strong knowledge in a few, many or all of the following:
- Technology strategy and planning
- Design and delivery of contemporary layered application/architecture stacks
- Application development, solution and enterprise architecture
- Standard data (interchange) formats and application integration techniques
- Contemporary Cloud stacks (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Digital, big data, customer engagement and common core systems and platforms
- Major technology trends, innovations and their practical (or potential) application
- Architectural frameworks and methods such as TOGAF and others
- Technology operating models, financial management and sourcing approaches
- Approaches to technology governance and innovative ways of working
What is on offer?
My client offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. My client believe that their business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for communities.
To apply please click apply or call Philippa Willis on +61 7 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.