Security Solutions Architect
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD180,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jayden Milat
Date posted 18 March 2019 2019-03-182019-04-13 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Working in a digital advisory team consisting of ten enterprise architects, solutions architects and consultants for a leading consultancy based in the Sydney CBD. This consultancy has a huge pipeline of work across digital transformations driving a demand for security projects. The role will involve advising and guiding high profile clientele across government, telco and education towards achieving structure in their security solution.
- Act as trusted advisor and liaise with Government, higher education and bank clientele (largely government and higher education for a big Uni in Australia)
- Utilise enterprise architecture, to achieve digital enabled service and security service.
- Guide the client through aspects of security at a solution level.
- Manage the implementation stage in some instances.
- Gain trust and understand what clients want, bringing structure to otherwise unstructured clients.
- Grounded and strong product knowledge around trends in the industry.
- Appropriate for a mid-level security architect with a strong specialist background in either identity or information security.
- Specialised knowledge in security, IDAM is highly desirable.
- Possess a consulting background
- Some exposure to both enterprise architecture and solution architecture,
- Certification in or knowledge of key architectural frameworks such as TOGAF or similar.
To apply please click apply or call Jayden Milat on +61 2 82893131 for a confidential discussion.