Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 it Canberra New South Wales AU AUD 200 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading Australian Federal Government Agency is looking for a variety of junior to senior Service Designers to join them on a long-term contract based in Sydney. In this role, you will work in a centralised design team on the improvement of services utilising your experience of service design techniques. Please note that you need to be an Australian Citizen to apply due to the security clearance requirements of this role.
- Take part in cross-agency activities to embed the culture of human-centred design in the design and delivery of new services
- Build world-class government digital services as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Improve government information and services by designing easy to use and understand services
- Work collaboratively with other team members to understand user needs
- Prior experience as a Service Designer
- Experience working in Agile
- Knowledge or experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard web standards, usability and accessibility is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
This is a long-term contract role offering competitive rates with a Federal Government Agency based in Sydney. Please note that you need to be an Australian Citizen to apply due to the security clearance requirements of this role.
This is a full-time role, however part-time applications may be considered for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.