Technical Analyst - Balance Sheet and Treasury
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Steven Nguyen
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-01 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Looking for an IT Technical Analyst - Balance Sheet and Treasury based in Sydney CBD to deliver and maintain stable and cost effective systems to support Balance Sheet Trading and Market Risk.
- Partnering with Product Owners and Engineers to translate business requirements into workable technology outcomes for the team
- Provide ongoing support for the system as required e.g. problem/incident management & responding to business queries
- Release management and getting involved in the progression and regression testing
- Verify and Validate what is in production (especially after changes)
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement solutions through effective and efficient analysis
- Strong collaboration with the team and knowledge sharing
- Ability to access databases and perform SQL queries
- Experience of working within Fixed Income for the past 5 years in a support or Analyst role
- Ability to analyse log and event information to assist the support team when needed
- Documentation of business and support processes
- Proficient of Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- JSON, Unix and basic scripting skills would be advantageous
- Structured analysis and problem solving skills
The successful Technical Analyst - Balance Sheet and Treasury will be a hands on, self starter who desires to continuously learn and grow domain expertise. Will have the domain and system knowledge to turn customer requirements into technology need.
To apply please click apply or call Steven Nguyen on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.